What does everyone have for rides/ projects???

Current ride...
6298.JPG

Next project...
7499.JPG

7569.JPG

An update

Some body mods made last year:
HPIM2253.jpg

HPIM2249.jpg

This winter, further mods such as new bed sides and bed wood, hence deconstruction:
HPIM2329.jpg

Finished updating the dash cluster to keep it stock-looking but with modern technology.
HPIM2351.jpg

Might as well post some of mine as I submitted 3 times for rodders rides but they aren't there.

49001.jpg

35001.jpg

35003.jpg

update... the 52 coupe is now PG409's project

So the last time this thread was around, Ihad the dusty rose 37 that I still drive, but my project has changed. The push is on to have my 37 Chev flatback back on the road for Deuce Days in July 2010. Here's a pic of it from the day I got back from Saskatchewan with it.
IMG_2581.jpg

Well heres a pic of what shares the garage with the 38 & the Boler !
Its my wifes first car, she drove it to high school, brought the kids home from the hospital ,took part in her sisters wedding with it etc.., doesn't get used a lot any more.
364271386.jpg

379270373.jpg

379270357.jpg

Here's a link to a shot of the car, taken this summer showing her personalized plate "ITS HRS"
More pictures of the Camaro and our 38 with and with out the boler @ our clubs "JUST KRUZIN" Face book page !
www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2675503&op=18&o=all&view=all&subj=140341301177&aid=-1&oid=140341301177&id=598707281

www.justkruzin.com

Last edited:
The projects and plans are as follows:

1949 f-47 to go on to f250 4x4 frame d60/d70 6.9 diesel with propane or turbo and a 5spd or C6.

1959 Ford Zephyr (yeah it's an Import :p ), restore to stock condition, little work on the I6, maybe lower it a touch.

1960 Ford Comet, 289 or 302/AOD to replace the I6 and 2spd auto, 8" rear, 4wheel discs, repaint.

1959 Glasspar Delmar 16ft, repaint from blaze orange to blue/white to match the Comet.

Plus a few opther projects that would cause more harm than good to mention on this board.

Should keep me outta trouble for a summer or two!

Scott

Last edited:
C Plus I was trying to read the board in front of the car there, did she buy that in 1969. You are fortunate to get a nice lady with a nice car already, good for you. I admired your panel once when we were over there and thought oh yea that is a neat thing as well.

C Plus I was trying to read the board in front of the car there, did she buy that in 1969. You are fortunate to get a nice lady with a nice car already, good for you. I admired your panel once when we were over there and thought oh yea that is a neat thing as well.

Too Funny John, She wasn't even born then !,
She bought it in '89 , the year she graduated !
That puts her 38 ,(just happens to be the year of the rod )
Theres thirty years difference between our "Bowties" !

1972 International 3/4 ton pickup Camper Special with a '74 camper in it - good for weekends down by the river. We actually slept in it three times this past summer. It needs a few patch panels but runs good and is pretty solid.
1957 International 1/2 ton pickup A110 (long bed stepside). Bashed all to heck, frame cracked, brakes shot, but runs fine, purrs like a kitty - although the carburetor leaks a bit. Right now waiting for brake parts, then once the brakes are looked after the frame gets attention - if I can get the body off to get access to where the crack is.
See a few pics of the '57 at http://picasaweb.google.com/christophereakin/My1957IHC#

Good post. It's nice to put some of this stuff together - names and vehicles. This economy must be bad - the newest car I own is 43 years old and my second one is 74 years old.

March09002.jpg

No progects right now, but I'm still looking for a good 26/27 T Coupe body that I don't need to drive 5000 miles to get.

Both sweet lookin' rides '47convert.
Cadbury chocolates is giving away a '64 Elky in the same color as your '66, I'd like to win that.
And I love the orange and black combo on the '34.

My project is a '49 Ford f47 w/ '70 Nova clip and diff, '98 vortec 350 carbed, 350 th trans. It will be a rat rod and hope to have it on the road next spring/early summer.

Truly awsome rides everyone! I can't believe how many of you have multiple rides... Has to be the long frigid winters (frosted brains eh?)!

Again, sweet stuff.

-Dave

Here is my A Tudor that was a roadster pick up last year,

_MG_0838.jpg

And my 48 Merc p u that i started a few years ago. The pu has a Malibu clip with sbc and auto and an eight in Ford rear. It will get some more lovin' in a few weeks.

DSC00723.jpg

The missing trim is in the truck.

Last edited: