What does everyone have for rides/ projects???

this is part of the herd

IMG_0425.jpg

Here are our rides and our latest project. We'll have the Camaro on the tour this summer and the 29 will be ready to go for the tour "Points East" in 2009.

Our 2009 Tour car, 29 Roadster PU:
DCP_5009.jpg

Our 2008 Tour car, 68 Camaro:
HPIM1495.jpg

Our 32:
HPIM3069a.jpg

and My First car, 74 Laguna (which I need sheetmetal parts for if anyone has any leads):
HPIM2953.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry wrong one

DSC_0044.jpg

Thats better

DSC_0082.jpg

My one and only driver. Looking forward to a bit of sunshine so I can stretch its legs.

Cheers
PeterB

Ive got a 50 Ford thats chopped 6'' ,big block ,flat black and flamed.a 40 Plymouth 5 window coupe with a 383.And a 46 Plymouth convertable with a 392 hemi in the works.

mine too!!

Heres the '53. Its a 1953 Plymouth business coupe. I installed a camaro front subframe and rear diff, 4 wheel disk brakes, 400 SBC with TPI/turbo 400 tranny. The dash is smoothed and filled. The body is frenched, smooooooooooooothed (hand made rear quarters) and painted rasberry pearl. I have owned it since 1990 and its gone through a few phases (lol).

003.jpg

5372.jpg

IMG_4615.jpg

The 53Ply must haul with that 400 TPI in her. I had an '87 GTA Trans Am with a 350 TPI and it really moved. Scared the hell out of the wife when she drove it.

im workin on a 46 ford tudor . mustang 2 , with a 9 inch rear on leafs , with a 302 sbf and a aod auto trans all work will be and is done by myself except the interior , also have a 1931 ford model A pickup streched 12 inchs , hand built chassis with a jag rear and a hand built tubular independant, and a 350 tpi with a 5spd stick . plus a pile of other back burners

this is my drivin' car, a 34 Ford coupe. Has the usual 350/350 9 inch combo. Lots of fun to drive a rod with a chopped top! Good news is that in 12 years on the road, have never been
DSCN1184.jpg
pulled over by the police. Must be getting old!

Its a tiny car....so I posted a tiny picture!!
Click on the pic to make it big...sorry...thats the scope of my computer skills

PeterB next time I come over there can I have a ride around in the orange car;), hahahaha.

There are so many neat rides there, I don't need to put mine up because you most likely know what that looks like anyway.

N2Rodding that must be a 28 because there aren't any door handle unless you filled the holes where they were. 28's didn't have door handles on the outside and 29's did, well out here that was the case just a bit of usless information. The Camaro is a sweet looking thing as well, Roddess will enjoy cruising in that for the summer.

Cheers, John

When I was a little Steve, I remember I could sing the words to the Oscar Meyer Weiner song.. and then one day someone told me I was a weiner.
SO...................................................

weinermobile.gif

Someone had to post something pathetic, I figured I should be the first. :D

Steve

I have an old T roadster I built back in the 60's, drove it through the 70's and 80's and retired it in 1990. Maybe I'll revive it some day.

My main driver now is a red chopped 32 Ford 2 Dr. sedan.

My project car now is a 55 Ford Vicky 2 Dr. Hardtop.

Moe