What does everyone have for rides/ projects???

I'm working on a good old '52 ford meteor 4 door. hoping this summer to get the floors done. that would be very nice and a decent accomplishment for the summer :D

~adam

You guys know how long I have had to listen to the "PLANS" For a BEAR "T". well it finally happened. Jerry actually purchased a 25 "T" coach. It made him very happy. The goal is to have it tready for "Points East" next year. He should be able to make it.
\
DSCN1586.jpg
[/IMG]

TforJJ.jpg

Look at the FACE. you'd think I'd asked him to have his daughter for Saturday evening!!!!

Ive got a 50 Ford thats chopped 6'' ,big block ,flat black and flamed.a 40 Plymouth 5 window coupe with a 383.And a 46 Plymouth convertable with a 392 hemi in the works.

Jamie I have a wack of pics of your of your car starting when it was stock to were you have it now ..kool kar if your interested in them give me a shout,,jts

My wife is getting concerned about me for next winter !
AS I will only have fiddley jobs she is wondering if I am going
to pester her to death !:)

So, anyone out there have a "decent" 41 to 48 Ford Coupe for Sale.
Can be a total stocker, but must have all stock trim. Flathead power
fine....or older rod that needs a redo. No, real rusty cars please !

I only have one ride. Sold the Anglia to Got_an_Anglia. I realized one ride for me is enough.
It is a 1950 Thames E83W 1/2 ton pick up. Only about 200 were imported to North America between 1950 and 1953. It was purchased new in Victoria in 1950 and I got it in 2003.
A few things it has:
cab stretched 7", wheelbase stretched from 90 to 102", Custom box built by me,4.3L chev with all the good parts, 4-71 BDS blower, turbo 400 c/w Gear Vendors under/overdrive, 9" ford, 3.55 gears with a locker. 11" discs all around, 15 x 14 rear and 15 x 4.5 Cragar S/S wheels now. I built the truck 95% by myself in my garage in 17 months and 8 days but who was counting.
Drove it 3000 miles last summer and am planning a trip from Calgary to Spokane and the off to Pleasanton CA and back up the coast hiway this summer as I have always wanted to see it.

Russ

thamestruck128-1.jpg

Nice truck.I love your 7 in.add on will you tell me what you used or how you did this please?I am doing up a 1 ton thames I add 4in' to cab & I like yours better.Mine will never look as good as yours,I started to build now I have to finnish. wayne

Ok.....here we go......

1938 Dodge B Coupe; summertime daily driver
1958 Buick Special; Joint owner with my father
1968 Javelin; Was the kids...now mine.
1940 Chev Coupe; Joint project between myself and my son.Soon to be mine.
Then the stroker will go in the '38 and the 409 in the chevy!!!
1972 MGB The wifes but I do ALL the work (Paint and body this winter)
next in line......1927 Touring T; Thinking V6 blown....:)

Most can be seen at

http://members.shaw.ca/daltonboys

Hey Wayne,
Russ & I live on either ends of the country but we dig the same color.

Last edited:
50 Chevy 5 window truck 40 over 68 vette 350 , with a b/warner 2.64 geared super t10. Chevelle posi rear AMC P acer indy frt end pwr strg, pwr disc brakes rack n pinion sway bars etc . Built 25 yrs ago only tires an tune ups since .
73 Gremlin x 6 cyl street car project PLum crazy purple will be a real nice lil cruising machine
72 gremlin drag car done as a drag car since 1975 Muraled up , big an little tires has 70,s stance look
86 funky purple coloured lowered centre lined tinted T roofed Trans Am for spouse .
My 77 street strip car , had since 1986
My hot rod chassis , had since 1988 ??
Model eh sedan .
Last 2 are in the for sale sections ..77.

Self-imposed rule: one ride at a time but I'm thinking that a '57 poncho 2 dr post would be nice to have...once again.

HPIM1143.jpg

HPIM1146.jpg

HPIM1147.jpg

HPIM1134.jpg

Frank's idea of photo albums would be nice.

Last edited:
Here are my rides:

63 Chevy II original #'s matching 6 cylinder 2 speed automatic

P1000964.jpg

69 Torino Cobra 428 R Code #'s matching

P1000773.jpg

69 Camaro RS with 350 V8 & 700R4

DSC01276.jpg

My rides are.. 36 willys delivery
40 willys coupe pro street
47 willys cj2a jeep
55 willys 1/2 ton pu
49 ford 2ton trk

36WDel011.jpg

36WDel012.jpg

Projects are...
37 willys sedan
39 willys sedan
40 willys sedan
40 willys pu
37 chev pu

As sqhd says too many projects not enough time!!

Last edited:
...hahahahaha, about time this thread bubbled up again.....prolly need an update from everybody....