What does everyone have for rides/ projects???

My 58 Chev, came with a 327/350 (still unsure which) :confused: Came Nova Scotia, hidden in a garage since 1978. Was used as a drag car back in late 60's early 70's. I'll be keeping the stickers on the quarter glass.

Going to remove the chevy block and add in (Click on 455 BBB, TH400) in my sig. :D

I've got a 57 Meteor Ranchero and a 57 Ford Ranchwagon. One day they will emerge as one car - a 57 Meteor Ranchwagon.

exterior.jpg

Ranchwagon_03.jpg

Some ideas on the finished product...

Ranchwagon_02-2.jpg

front_mockup.jpg

I like's me old tow truck fer playing round the back yard...It is a sixty three Mercury four wheel drive with a Holms 400 wrecker on it......

IMG_1547.jpg

Hey Tinmann we should call you walkin eagle cause your too full of sh!t to fly!:D haha or maybe ya just don't like to gloat? jim

he is telling the truth last time i went over there the shop was empty (only thing in it was beer) and the only thing in the yard was his old chevy plow truck, which by the way i am so jealous over and want.

As my handle says I have a 49 Chevrolet Sedan - Chopped, frenched headlights, section hood and air ride. This will be my custom ride looking forward to blanking the handles, puttin 49 Merc taillights in the rear, tucked in bumpers,frenched license plate and other mods. More to come.

2545298_40_full.jpg

NOW WE'RE TALKING!!! I'd love to see more pictures.

I have a 50 that will be getting a mild custom treatment. Flaked roof with a suede body, skirts, visor, lakes & spots... then we'll see where it takes me. Probably bag the ass.

50myblue.jpg

...Speakin of tow trucks, I've owned this one fer about 15 years. Bought it off a guy who was retiring out of the gas station business. Very solid truck in nice shape. Runs a Y-Block. I use it every summer fer haulin stuff in and movin stuff around the yard... Stan.....
Stans56TowTruck.jpg

...Speakin of tow trucks, I've owned this one fer about 15 years. Bought it off a guy who was retiring out of the gas station business. Very solid truck in nice shape. Runs a Y-Block. I use it every summer fer haulin stuff in and movin stuff around the yard... Stan.....
Stans56TowTruck.jpg

It's 'Mater!!! (almost; only not very rusty) :D

http://adisney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/cars/main.html (hold your mouse over the 'Models' selection - in the black tool bar- and then choose the tow truck! :) )

Last edited:
Heres my trailer queen

This is my 28 Essex coupe. I have a small block mopar with a stroker crank and soon to be 3 deuce manifold. 727, 9 inch ford, home made four link in rear and TCI dropped axle with hairpins in the front. It will be running full fenders but no hood, original rad shell, king bees and Hudson tail lights. I will have it runnin come hell or high water for the old time drags in Ashcroft. Next winter it will be fitted with a 331 chrysler hemi and 700R4 and will finally be what I set out to build.
cheers
Steve
Essex.jpg

I have way too many projects on the go.
In this pic is the 41 that needs the front clip changed, motor changed, and paint and bumpers added. Also my son's 51 coupe that needs paint and the motor changed. In the garage is my project 49 chev pickup on S-10 frame I am hoping to have running this summer and my buddy's 55 wagon which I am doing a frame up build on.
DCP_0940.jpg

My 57 Pontiac sedan delivery waiting its turn.
Oct1404.jpg

My current project for myself, my 49 chev pickup on S-10.
DCP_0455.jpg

My last project, now living at my daughter's house.
Sep09006.jpg

We have a 73 Nova that I found last year. My wife can't drive a stick so I sold the 88gt Mustang. Was going to get her somthing like a cavalier or neon but when I found the nova I couldn't resist. She always liked Nova's from the early 70's so that's what she has. And then there is the 55 Pontiac that I don't have the money to do right now so it's for sale if someone wants to give me what I paid for it. http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z2/windsor_408/?albumview=link&special_track=nav_album_album