What's you're next vehicle going to be?

hmmmm.... Traditional hot rod pick up. fuel injected v6... s10 frame... heheh oh wait all I need is the cab since 2 buyers backed out on buying the truck.then I'll make a box... shorten the frame... heheheh cheap... low ... fast... reliable.

Finishing the 52 will be next. Here's some pics...
IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

I'll finish my '66 Merc Crew Cab then keep collecting parts for my phaeton, right now I'm lookin hard for my next build/ keeper.....
1960 Ford Starliner, I really really really want one. It was dads first brand new car and hes getttin on in age so I wanna do one for him! Got a few leads on a couple but am still looking.

-Shiny

Hey Stan and Bullet,l
you best be talking to Mike (47 Convert) about a 59 60 camino. He's got a black 60 that pretty darn nice.
Wayne

Sorry, Mine's long gone. She's a Thornhill Cruiser now.

Pine box !!! I dont know if it will have wheel:eek::eek::eek: the wife sad no more!!

John
No pine box fer me..Gonna be a jug.....Stead of emptying a jug inta me will be filling it up.
Got to much to do fer that to happen fer a while yet...I hope.........

Hugh....................

I'd say a salt shaker. There's plenty of others I'd like to do. Maybe after the A salt car then a 34 Tourer, yea that'll do for now.

Cheers, John

Set on a Cabriole

I think my next ride is going to be a 36/37 Ford Cabriole. I have seen some fantastic ones lately. I want somthing that is low, comfortable, with all the bells and whistles. I definatley am doing this one with leather and air no more armstrong air conditioning. That will give me three and will keep me happy for a while LOL:D

Magoo38:eek:

Last edited:
I think John (Nomad) would like that. Could realey ride of into the sunset with that riggin...........

Hugh........................PTP

Yeah,
After my Anglia pie van and 69 F350 work truck ,
My next is my 34 3w coupe Hiboy 390 Cad auto and my franklin quickie, just bought front axle setup this week ....new rails and start to piece it together.
It might even get finished before the Anglia:eek: