What's you're next vehicle going to be?

It is in premium shape and freshley waxed..........You can see an original with a lookalike Dianne driveing it in the movie Moonshine Highway. It was filimed in 96 north of Toronto........I watch the movie at least once a year right along with Vanishing Point and Thunder Road.........

Hugh................PTP

Hugh, was Moonshine Highway the one where the hero drove a Lincoln 2 door hardtop? If so many thanks, I've been trying to remember the name of that flick for ages. If that is the movie the Lincolns, there were more than one, were sold at Ron Fawcetts auction last year.

I've got enough projects lined up to last a lifetime...... even if I live to be 212years old. It's a sickness, I say.

Hugh, was Moonshine Highway the one where the hero drove a Lincoln 2 door hardtop? If so many thanks, I've been trying to remember the name of that flick for ages. If that is the movie the Lincolns, there were more than one, were sold at Ron Fawcetts auction last year.

Yup. That is the same one........Wonder how much and where the Lincolns went.

There are two movies named Moonshine Highway..So the only way to get it right is the one that was made in 96 or close to that date. There was some copy's availible on Amazon I think at one time..........

Hugh..................PTP

A one seater electric scooter with a plastic convertible roof, metalflake paint and a long bright flag

I really want a 41 to 48 Ford Coupe. Really bad!!

Something would have to go around here however.......

JTS, are you tired of yours yet?

Had one from 69-74. Long door coupe.

Photo soon....

sigh

Keith

wow---I am like most everyone--got more already than probably years left--get rid of Prefect--finish Torpedoback-build pickup with Tiquer---finish the Thames panel and if there is time keep the battery charged in my motorized cart like Gramps--cause by then I will probably own one of them too----told Steph to be sure and bring me in off the white line at nite especially if the battery is dead--:D

next is a 52 binder coe carhauler

230.jpg

'that',.....my shortpeckkered lil' bud, is a cornholer',.... not a 'carhauler'.... "never" git yer merds wixed up 'bout this stuff,.... okay??........

my next project after the Chevette will be the 52 GMC 5-window pickup that I started the year my wife and I got married. It now has been 18 years and the truck is still in the backyard. I still gather parts for it and will get it started next. She says that when it is finially finished she is going to throw a big party because she has been waiting all these years to see it finished.

well Im thinking a long roof some thing like a mid 50's dodge wagon or maby a morris minor with a fuelie injected 6 cylender with the gas prices and all or or or.........ah better to think of only the one i got!!

I'm either going to build a 50's or so truck for my son to have when he gets old enough or I'm going to go all out and build a Lakester for the flats.
I really get distracted easy when I start thinking about the lakester, I've already built the thing ten times over in my head and on scratch pads.
Very shortly I will be fabbing up a FED for an old buddy of mine, that should put the 34 another year or so behind schedule!!
So many thought patterns, so little time.

Cornholer in a Carhauler.......................................................................

cornholer.jpg

:pCarl:p

Well, let's see, like many people on here, I've got too many projects in the yard. Gonna start on my 64 Pontiac convert first. Thinkin 400 SBC turbo 400. Got's to paint it red, nothin like a red convert. Then the 27 "T" next. The 48 Ford 2dr Sedan, 350 SBC, 4 speed, and finally the 55 Buick. Will I be able to live that long? :eek::eek::eek:

Carl

Hey Stan and Bullet,l
you best be talking to Mike (47 Convert) about a 59 60 camino. He's got a black 60 that pretty darn nice.
Wayne

hmm.. In about 6 - 10 years when I finish the '52 ford. I'm definitely hoping I can sell it for enough to get a 66-68 mustang fastback project, without an engine from the states. :)

I have tons of time though :cool: