What Did You Do Today? (2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went vehicle hunting today. Looking for a good fixer upper to flip for extra cash for that next classic truck project.
My mechanic son came along to help out with my hunt.

I came home with nothing, my son came home with a 2000 7 passenger Caravan

Fell off aladder, trying to get down from shop attic. Broken heel, torn muscles in back, HUGE lump on head, concusion. Other than that"" HAPPY NEW YEAR""
...youch... try look on the good side... could have been worse. Rest easy, let the bones mend... ... .. can ya at least get out into the shop to ah ..ah ..try enjoy it a bit..? ... :)
Stan. ..........

Started the Comet today and went for a wee driving around the block just to get some blood flowin' in the block, then parked it. Will do it again when the snow melts.

Happy New Year to all

WhitetoyMaverickHappyNewYear2013.jpg

Last edited:
phone

So my Blackbery went into a melt down. I Google the problem then print the fix. The printer spits out 151 pages. I drive my lazy butt to Kamloops and buy a new I phone 5. I get home and Goggle the instructions. My printer spits out 156 pages. Lord help me. Regards AL C

With the last of 2012 ticking way and the post rolling over into 2013, we want to wish everyone the best in the new year,, drive safe, and try not to fall any ladders!

Cheers

10 hours left of 2012

Looking back I'm thankful for all I have. An awesome understanding wife.
Two great kids and their families, that gave us 6 grandkids.
but I'm feeling guilty for always striving for more. It's not that I'm unhappy or not satisfied for what I've got I just want that perfect Tri Five truck.. (Is that so bad?)

Here's hoping you all have a safe and Happy New Year and that 2013 bring Health and Happiness
See you all in the next What Did You Do Today? (2013)

Fell off aladder, trying to get down from shop attic. Broken heel, torn muscles in back, HUGE lump on head, concusion. Other than that"" HAPPY NEW YEAR""
Frank:mad::eek::eek:

Sorry to hear that Frank ,,Hope you recover quickly,, Do you need a good cement repair guy to fix the floor where your head hit??

NOPE fenders!! floor survived without a mark.Sore all over today. Created a little excitement on our street . Ambulance, Cumberland Fire Dept. But fear-not!! can't keep an old fart down!!!:eek::eek::eek: frank

I finally got around to installing the covers, it took about 1HR each after I had the two sided tape on. The pass side was done a little quicker as it was the second one. The wrinkles in the material are from the insulation as seen in the other pics. If you are doing insulation make sure it is as flat as possible. Happy new year to all.
57insidewheelwellcover006_zps3da6204b.jpg

57insidewheelwellcover007_zpsc2a87bda.jpg

Last edited:
As it's 12:00 midnight in Canada's east coast, it's time to close 2012 down.

See you in 2013 and thanks for the contributions to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.