Starting a new Henry J project

Henry J

Here is a few pics of what's going on lately
019.jpg
[/IMG]

LOL.... I like Earl....his car is looking great...he's working hard....getting it done...what more can I say....

Earl, that satin coat tin will hurt ya. Source out regular cold rolled and treat it after you've fabbed the panel. Nice fab work, mon frere.

I just read this thread backwards... thins thing is coming along fast!! Frame looks great, too. You must have quite a few hours into your build, I'm thinking. This is one thread I'll be checking in on. Keep up the good work.

003-1.jpg
[/IMG]Time for a small update the floor rust took forever but it's all done now and the doors work great Here is a few pics
002-2.jpg
[/IMG]

i guess you could say, that henry j is a little bit of a addiction, looks good on you earl 250 752-9897 barry, will that j make it on the boat, hows retirement treating ya see you soon

008.jpg
[/IMG]Time for an update I am about 2 months behind right now We were in Jamaica for 2 weeks and a death of a relative put me one month behind. and next I finnished rebuilding the floor and put the body back on the frame OOPS ! Now on a stock HJ frame you can put a small block Chev in this in about a day. If you modernize with a FatMan sub frame Now there is no room for an engine HMMM!. The crossmember is to high and right where the sump goes. This is OK if you put the engine back under the firewall. Not what I wanted so now figure it out Earl. I modified every thing I raised the trans tunnel 2 inches, cut into the crossmember and made my oil pan AWW now every thing works untill next problem. i installed my 3.25 gears and Ford traction lock in the 8 inch. I have now bought 2 pumpkins from Just rear ends in Reno Nevada and they are Fed Ex to your door and cheaper than any one I phoned in British Columbia Any way Here are pics
007-1.jpg
[/IMG]