Just got back from Sema

snotrocket

Well I just got in at 12:30am tonight and glad to be back home. AWESOME SHOW, gained some great suppliers, met Will Castrol ( Unique Whips ), Met Jack Roush, and ton of other well known names as well, by fluke I happened to stop in at So Cal Speed shop to buy a T-shirt and there was a kick ass car show going on ( pictures will be posted tomorrow ). Only went to Sema for the first two days ( Tues and Wed ) and took over 400 pictures. By tomorrow night I'll post a pile load of pictures including some of the concept cars as well.

Pictures from the So Cal Speed Shop show before Sema

Enjoy !!!! :)

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

Sorry gotta take a little break to add the SEMA pictures there are 150 pictures from the first day and I have to go through them, I'll post them later.

LMAO the funny thing was that I ended up at an unexpected car show looking for a T-Shirt and I forgot to buy one, I was lost in all the eye candy.

Just had all the pictures developed ( 208 in total from Sema ) I just don't have the time to add all the pictures to the site. Enjoy what I did post. I got a kick out of the JET powered Sea Doo. Some awesome stuff to see if you ever get the chance to go it's worth it. 3 years in row for me. Here is my last picture I am adding, the best experience on this Vegas trip. A friend and I rode Harleys to Hoover Dam and out to Route 66 through Oatman and back through Laughlin on our way back to Vegas 240 miles round trip. I'm the guy on the left with the red Classic.
LakeMeadHarleypicture.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures of some very fantastick items....now I would have liked to bin der.....Thanks fer postin...
.....Hugh.......

sunglasses required

great pix.. thank you!!! I can finally say, wow, what a cool PT Cruizer!