A Little Off The Top---Please

Speaking of Rod and Custom....they just axed Kevin Lee the editer. Rob Fortier from Custom Rodder is taking over. Too bad Kevin was doing a good job. OK ....back to the chop now.................

0903rc_33_z+1950_chevy_chopped_top+finished_chop.jpg

now that is cool....looks like the door gap for the narrow part of the rear doors is a trouble spot....must be cuz the whole curve is lowered

when you guys are done that one you can come do mine lol;):D
3732501493_cb0a4db908_b.jpg

common krusty i know your looking for a reason to come out here and dig for some treasures :D

well today was a busy one--started out with Tinmann--Billy hill and myself--then Krusty--then Dumprat and then this evening BCT=--got a lot done and have a ton of pictures but it is late so will post a few for now---

we were overseen by the boss of all bosses
100_1928.jpg

planning
100_9164.jpg

100_9180.jpg

100_9174.jpg

front posts are tacked together--tomorrow we tackle the rear and trunk lid

100_1978.jpg

planning session for tomorrow

100_1977.jpg

this was one days work----unreal the progress we made---yup I'm really smiling

Last edited:
Okkkayyy! The car is looking as if it is gonna be bitchin'! Just do me a favour.....................either get a tan boys or wear shirts,man,you guys is white and skinny!!!:):):D:D

Lookin gooder guys! Man those A pillars did line up killer!

Thanks for the call tonight boys, had some laughs! Wish I was there, so does Dale cuz I'm tanned man!:D

Can't wait for the pics tomorrow.

-Shiny

WHAT THE ...........

It looks all wrong?????:eek:

Just Pissin'

Looks great , are you deleting rear doors or going 4 the real thing?

Keep at it 3 days to go..

Ozzie Bob:cool:

7:45 and on our way back, today we weld the B pillars, then on to the C pillars and the dreaded trunk lid.

To the tune of Catanooga Choo Choo.

Pardon me boys ........... is that the whacka whacka you do.

Lookin' good.
The trunk should be interesting.
And yeah, PUT SOME SHIRTS ON, nearly blinded me, owwwww.

Last edited:
Dropped in on Hunter and his crew yesterday to say hello, and was able to witness the "lift-off"! Good to see my friend tinmann again too. Must commend Steph for the great work on the "Boss's" picture! Everything will go well I'm sure. Not very often you get to see a chop job; even rarer on a more-door! Will drop in again soon and see how the trunk lid transformation takes place.

Bgbkwndo.

Choppin'

Wow. That's impressive. You guys sure put in a good days work. Quality work, too. Onward and upward!