What's up!Havin' trouble postin'

dale48mrc

Supporting Member
A few of the post I've done today have been a pain in the butt!!!Type up what I have to say then go to submit then I get a message sayin' that I'm not logged in!!!Then I have to and log in again to submit my post,and thern the post is gone so I have to retype the whole thing!!!!Arrrrgghh!!!WTF!!!also It seems that I'm bein'looged out when ever I walk away from the 'puter!!!!

Didn't have that problem.
What I did find this morning was when I tried posting 2 pics it said I was trying to post 5 photos and was only allowed 4 per post. Each time I tried it said the same error. So I rebooted my computer to erase the temperary memory files and the error went away.

Just happened again!!!Went to jump over to a different part of the forumand all of a sudden I'm no longer logged in!!!!Had to relog in to do this post!!

In your profile, do you have, keep me logged in box, checked ?
I leave myself logged in 24 / 7, that way I don't have to log in each time I come back.

This is drivin' me nuts!!Just come back to the computer after 15 minutes and had to log in again!!!!Clicked on the remember me box,hope that works!!!

But what if it also remembers that logging you out winds you up?
its not the voices telling you anymore its your pc.

But,will I remember myself?Oh wait a second that's just the oldtimers disease kickin' in!!!

I hear it starts as sometimers... then progresses to allthetimers... you better be carefull!! you should leave your pick'em up with me at my place, just incase you forget that you had it!!! :D

The peek up ,is safe and sound in my shop and if I ferget where that is,the wife will show me.Then I can just stand there and wonder!!!!;);):D:D