Took my coupe to the body shop today!

John, I'm gonna need to talk to you soon about this. BTW, I fired the engine tonight - sounds real good, but I could only keep it running for a few seconds. I got a mechanic buddy coming over tomorrow so I'm sure it will idle soon. Still need to reinstall the progressive linkage but it should run on just the center carb for now.
Mike I would go with Epoxy for sure. You should have it on there for a base anyhow. The epoxy I use on my stuff has a bit of a shiene to it. I can change it by adding 5% of diff speeds of reducer. I have a bunch of pieces done in epoxy for my '46. I can grab one and bring it over if you like. You have to remember that epoxy is UV sensitive. I've seen some chaulk up in just a matter of months. The one I use is good for about 4 years. With epoxy on there then all you need to do is scuff it and off you go when you are ready to do the final paint job. Let me know and I'll pop over.

Aero

Little to far for you I think. Guy in the tiny village of Coatsworth Ont. named Gary of Mr. B's Upholstery. The pleats could have been a little tighter but it's pretty good. He did my '60 ElCamino too. I wanted to recreate the early look and I think he nailed it.