Projects.....that you have no time for

Hammer396

Anyone have pics of projects that will not get done. you know, the things you drag home and they just sit there....
IMG_5641.jpg

IMG_5646.jpg

IMG_5640.jpg

It's an old diamond T cab, it was going to get cut up for scrap so I drug if home.....thats not a bad looking ford 1/2 ton you got there...

It's an old diamond T cab, it was going to get cut up for scrap so I drug if home.....thats not a bad looking ford 1/2 ton you got there...

Trust me , the 56 is rougher than it looks:eek: I like the look of that Diamond T , that boxy look it has could go real well with a flathead Caddy mill that I just happen to have, let me know if you want to get rid of it:D

Trust me , the 56 is rougher than it looks:eek: I like the look of that Diamond T , that boxy look it has could go real well with a flathead Caddy mill that I just happen to have, let me know if you want to get rid of it;D

And that's when he turns around and says "I can't sell ya that, I'm going to fix it up one day." :rolleyes:

Cherry Merc.... your future project has such a perdy smile can I borrow her teeth for a decade or two?

I'd like to go around with a trailer and a pocket full of cash and visit some ya'll, since i can't finish what i have i'd better get more.:D

Chad, that one is a '31...... but I do have another that is a '32 but it's a tudor converted to a Vicky.

I never even noticed it was an "A" body... my bad.I should have noticed the body lines.. Vicky's are still the coolest body style ford built in the 30's....

Well I am gitin rid of mine ..this one went to ralphmotorsports...He needs a shorter handle.......
floorsalmost002-1.jpg

This one is gone South to Arkonsaw....
PICT0001.jpg

this one went from here
69superbee-1.jpg

to here and then down the road...bad kneess couldn't hold the clutch in..
buffed001.jpg

still got to many left but they is goin...best git rid of them afor the gas gits any higher...think my next projects will be 4-bangers..fatchuk