c12_0608_woodward_01z+1980s_pontiac_bullet_firebird+front_view.jpg

'86 Lincoln 4x4 Limo

c12_0608_woodward_05z+1986_lincoln_limo_4x4+front_view.jpg

'64 Chevy II Wagon

c12_0608_woodward_39z+1964_Chevy_II_Nova+custom_front_view.jpg

'70 GTO

c12_0608_woodward_40z+1970_Pontiac_GTO_474_Dragster+front_view.jpg

Last edited:
Seein' that Lincoln 4x4 reminds me of my buddy in Lac La Hache that had a 68El Camino 4x4.Also had a bud in Willie's puddle that had a 64 Studie Lark on mid 70's blazer chassis,I'll scan the photo and post it here later.

Okay here we go.A little history on this car,from what I know of it.Before my buddy turned this studie into a 4x4 it used to run around Williams Lake as a 60's styled gasser.I believe the car was built in the early 70's.The first time I saw was about '79 or '80, it was runnin' waht appeared to be an econoline straight axle,I believe it had some big block(Ford or Chev)and was painted black with woman's head,whose hair flowed back into flames behind each fron tire.The P.G. guys may remember this car as it was supposed to have been pretty damn fast!
Here's the pics of it as a 4X4 and it's untimely demise!!!
ScannedImage-1.jpg

ScannedImage-2-1.jpg

ScannedImage-3.jpg

ScannedImage-4.jpg

I was a passenger in this thing when lost it on a narrow road a put it over a 35 foot cliff,broke 3 ribs in that one!!!!

Now that musta bin a ride Dale....Ouch....this is a good thread...good one...things that make ya wonder why....be neat to have stoies on them all...;)

Im a 4x4 kind of guy. I like the Lark. I like the pontiac stude aswell. The lincoln i like aswell its just to big and not practically enough. My brother built a 4x4 Crown vic i believe its a 89. And when I was at Gopher Dunes a year ago this spring there was a 70's Caddilac in the air.

Yea,Doug the front bumper took the brunt of that,with no damage!!!Can't say much fer the rest of it!!!when I first saw what my buddy had done to that car I thought it to be sacrelige.It was a very cool car before he turned it inta a 4by!!!

The stude looked kool...the rest was wasted band-with..and UGH..ly sure not my cup ah.."T"..

This kind of turned into a 4x4 thread, so, for something completely different.

pickupontracks.jpg

Smart Car goes Off Road.

smart_forfun_27_09_06.jpg

Last edited: