Flathead

Sorry don't know..................BUt.....flatcat on this site in Regina, Sask. is the man. :cool:

If you want a race ready flatty Jim Grant in Whonock north side of the Fraser. On the Island Ralph Beaumont. On the north shore Luke Balogh

Last edited:
Flathead Builder

...... Flat cat / Bill Boomer # 306 - 536-9794 in Regina great guy ..... hope this # still good , good luck...... micamountain

If you want a race ready flatty Jim Grant in Whonock north side of the Fraser. On the Island Ralph Beaumont. On the north shore Luke Balogh

Al do you have a number for Jim Grant or how I can get a hold of him Thanks.

Last edited:
Sent him an email . I don't like putting them out there w/o permission. Will get back rto you when I hear.

Hey there Dale . Glad to see you are a live and kickin , long time no see. maybe at Duece days next year or before that ??

Westcoast, give me a call at 306-536-9794 I custom build flatheads. Built over 60 of them.

Flathead Builder

....Hi all and hey there up island Ron thanks for saying hi .....yes still kicking and all just not quite as good as the old days but givin'r , yes registered for Deuce Days
and maybe by than can focus on one project and run a different rod to the island
take care , micamountain.

Flatcat built mine as well and a fantastic guy to deal with.

Last edited: