Bonnieville or bust

UGLEE 33

well were gittin a little closer to B ville gittin the glass in, ,insulated,startin to clean up the wireing,and wrecking a few beers
HPIM0873.jpg

Dr Davey and his rubber glove inspection
and one carb, glass man extrordinaire
HPIM0854.jpg

Mr Haney and dingle dave
HPIM0886.jpg

Proof again!!! I built it all myself

i was rootin thru my treasures and found some flat black duct tape so we can install the fenders and shorten the job up a bit then when yall wanna take em off an on it will be quick;););)

You do fine work 55....seen it meself....proud of you....just goes to show if you put your mind to it you can get anything done....On the other side of the B/S, You and the guys will be glad to see it runnin down the road, after all the work you all put into that neat little car..that'll make alot of your buds smile...

Last edited:
im gonnabring yur msd distributor over to daveys and git it out of my bedroom as it was increasing my libido too much an mama was startin to get suspicious

Lookin' good,Lee!!!Good ta see that "T" of yers is gettin' closer ta bein a driver!!!!I'm hopin' to have the F100 done here in the next couple of weeks.Mother's Day is loomin' fast and that's the first show and shine that I go to,wanna have both trucks ready!!!

I hope to be following that car for about 1900 miles this summer!!
You can set the pace:)

Cool Lee, you will have a real good time cruising in it, Good to see, I'll bet those that have helped along the way will be there ro see it fire and run down the road to spill some beers.

Good on you mate, John

i'm thinkin' a "round the block" party fer the lil' "T" coupe could happen very shortly!!! you all will be warned!!........ any o' you locals remember a lil' fenderless, hoodless lil' '29 phonebooth doin' that in this neighborhood,.... snow on the ground,... sunshiny sunday spring day not so many years ago??!!!! well,........ same format!!!....... cameras an' beer invited!!.......

Looks good guys. That rig is heading for the Salt! Very cool.
This is twiggin a new thread......
Looking forward to more clicks:cool:
Greg.

Right on guys,wish I was there to help.
Maybe the Kamloops crew should come up for the "T Party"
Keep us posted.