What does everyone have for rides/ projects???

Older car site ? ?
It's a " whatever make and year car you're passionate about " site.

You had some nice Mopars over the years.

Last edited:
You're welcome.
I get a charge when I can look at a broken link and fix it. Your's was easy, too many http's.
Some broken links have being a real challenge and I've only come across a couple I couldn't fix because they were missing too much information.

Thanks Bullet: I do respect this is a traditional Hot Rod site (to me that's pre 48) by and large though and I don't want to tread too deeply on that. I really enjoy this forum and all the friendly people on here. I love everything with an engine as do most here.

Sheldon

You've had some pretty neat Mopars there Sheldon, thanks for the pictures, so maybe a 39 Dodge sedan or something do you think.

John: The only older Dodge I'd run would be a 34 pickup or coupe. Which would be nice because I'm building a 572 inch Hemi right now. Other choice is a 32-34 Ford but if I go that way it'll be a SBF and toploader going in.

Sheldon

well i saw this and i have to share my toys.

first of is my 1988 nissan 300zx turbo 2+2 had this for 4-5 years now. ive swapped it over from an auto to a 5spd put tokico 5 way adj shocks white line performance springs and polly bushings. will do a resto over the next few years fenders done as they got damaged.
IMG_0663.jpg

my main projects a 1969 datsun 1000 deluxe
IMG_2520.jpg

these are my others i have not gotten to
1970 mazda b1800
84f09e25.jpg

1965 datsun 1600 roadster
IMG_3205.jpg

and most of u have seen this
hot rod im going to build slowly with a 300zx drive train
48117816.jpg

94 Caprice SS Wagon, it's a little newer, very stealth, makes it a fun ride none the less.

IMG_2276.jpg

When I want to be more traditional then the truck is called out.
IMG_3714.jpg

Thanks Bullet: I do respect this is a traditional Hot Rod site (to me that's pre 48) by and large though and I don't want to tread too deeply on that. I really enjoy this forum and all the friendly people on here. I love everything with an engine as do most here.

Sheldon

Who said that and where did you get that idea......hot rodding is hot rodding.
I don't care what you've got, if its been modified/performance improvements, its hot rodding.

Last edited:
It's been three years since I posted a pic of my ride/project, so here's a little update.
The '26 T touring project has been sold to help finance the rebuild of my Essex.
The Essex went from being a driver to it's current state of a full ground-up rebuild. My goal is to have it back on the road for 2013.

June 2010...
8251.JPG

Jan 2011...
9603.JPG

Last fall...
01549.JPG

Today...
02125.jpg

02134.jpg

updated

This is my last project, it was an engine transplant,
CIMG7839.jpg

This is my new project
CIMG7986.jpg

And this is one of my rides
36WDel003.jpg

Bash

A 57 Chevy 150 along with a few other projects.

hearse004.jpg

Just picked this up....

1956Chevy001.jpg

And this from the local wrecking yard.

hearse001.jpg

got anymore pics of that 51 ford in the back ground.i think that is my old 51 if it has a flat 6,split manifold,12 volt starter switch on dash and side back windows are one piece and no bumperettes