No Disrespect Meant ML Fans....

click to enlarge

Attachments

• May be an image of 4 people, people playing hockey and text that says 'OILERS We lost the cup...jpeg
    May be an image of 4 people, people playing hockey and text that says 'OILERS We lost the cup...jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 70
JB, don't feel bad...if its any consolation, the Oilers have joined the Leafs in the second round "blues" but it did take 6 games to do that.

Last edited:
click to enlarge

Attachments

• May be an image of 1 person, playing football and text that says 'BREAKING NEWS New ÛeLeafs L...jpeg
    May be an image of 1 person, playing football and text that says 'BREAKING NEWS New ÛeLeafs L...jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 65
click to enalrge
Just to soften the blow a little...
This happened when there were only six NHL teams at the time.

Attachments

• May be an image of hockey and text that says 'MOST STANLEY CUPS A:D 24 13 11 6 5 RANGERS 4 3 2'.jpeg
    May be an image of hockey and text that says 'MOST STANLEY CUPS A:D 24 13 11 6 5 RANGERS 4 3 2'.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 56
Yeah way too many teams now…that’s it…or…maybe just let a sleeping dog lie …

Last edited:
Yeah I just don’t know why they can’t win….but I’m still a fan…I think I was in that picture..I’m the one with the beard.
Don't feel too bad JBG, Flames are not that sh*t hot either. There's that team in Nothern Alberta that has won 16 in a row, going for 17 to set another record.

Last edited: