Clutch Popper Wednesdays

Hey Lee , love you watching you guys on Instagram!! I have a bunch of picks up as well. Wish we lived closer cause you guys are right up my alley I would be hanging with you guys for sure!!!

Kevin

I just read through the last few pages of 'instahate' regarding instagram... I follow the Clutch Poppers on Instagram, so I see their Wednesday night updates.
There were comments that people without Instagram would not be able to see the pictures and would therefore miss out. However, I didn't see a solution posted...

I have one: http://instagram.com/clutch_poppers

Jalopy Kid gets the speed and convenience of posting his car stuff to Instagram, those of you without a high tech phone can still follow along

(Jalopy Kid, let me know if you have a problem with me posting the link, and I'll take it down.)

On another note, last Wednesday we did a little photo shoot.

worst-family-photo-ever.jpg

LMFAO that's disturbing hahahahaha...

That page notes a revision, in that Instagram backed down due to public pressure and is re writing their policy regarding using photos for commercial purposes.

...yes, there has been a backlash and they are changing a few of their weasel words. Owned by Facebook and therefore business oriented, they will have to make tons of money from their 'free' content one way or another......