What does everyone have for rides/ projects???

I bought a new addition yesterday. Just got it cleaned up a bit. I will be pulling the wheels off to polish them and clean up properly inside the fenders and swing arm. Also going to pull the tank and plastics to repaint them. Runs great though, it is an 84 1150E, factory 122HP.

Sheldon

011-Copy2.jpg

010-Copy.jpg

I don't have any pics right now but I have a
1985 Trans am
1979 Lincoln continental
and my dad has a 1969 sport sattelite

i hope this gets to you that 51 ford in the back ground is my old car i think can you e mail me picture PLEASE d_semancik@hotmail.ca .if it was unchanged it will have no bumperettes 49 headlight rings flat 6 with split manifold one piece side back glass 12 volt starter switch in the dash purple dots in the tailights

Here is my latest beater. 52 Willys wagon on a 94 4wd Blazer chassis. Throttle body fuel injected 305/700-R overdrive. PS, PB, tilt. Just a beater to drive until I get my next project, my 49 Chev pickup done.

DSCF0058.jpg

i hope this gets to you that 51 ford in the back ground is my old car i think can you e mail me picture PLEASE d_semancik@hotmail.ca .if it was unchanged it will have no bumperettes 49 headlight rings flat 6 with split manifold one piece side back glass 12 volt starter switch in the dash purple dots in the tailights

Zeph, i have pics of it during and after the chop, but they are not digital pics.
I need a bit of time to take a digital pic of those film pics. I'll try and find them and do it when i can, Brian:D

Zeph, i have pics of it during and after the chop, but they are not digital pics.
I need a bit of time to take a digital pic of those film pics. I'll try and find them and do it when i can, Brian:D

OK, that didn't take long. This isn't the best pic., but here it is after the chop,:D

DSC01105.jpg

Mark

I wouldn't be leaving that Olds unattended when Gary (rustyolds) is around.
:)

...My latest build. My other projects/drivers are near the beginning of this thread....
Stan. ..............

016.jpg

010-1.jpg