pics of olds

obnoxiousjr

036.jpg

035.jpg

034.jpg

You Really should give that car to teenwith38chevy:eek: He might almost have a car then.........;) fatchuk

olds

need a parts car? it might be a chevy but looks the same, just body and missing one door.

What year is that one, can't tell without seeing the grill. Looks like around '36.

Mine is a 1936......

P1000760.jpg

and the new shell is a 1934

feb08005.jpg

eh

Kanuck, would that be a master (the 34) because it has the 1/4 glass? I recall that back about then Chev used to have a master and a junior. By the way a nice body.

Cheers, John

Hey John, I just got the 34' a few weeks ago and don't know a lot about it. Found a few pictures of finished ones around, but they seem to be pretty rare. The body is in decent shape though the wood will have to be all replaced or new steel bracing. Rust is not an issue just dents here and there and the worst is a bit of tweeking below the trunk in the valance area.
Have a good deck lid and decent hood, but no grille, fenders or running boards.
Can we say Hi-boy or rat rod........:cool:

Heres what I think it should look like originally, though I don't really like the grille design.......Hmmmm...run no hood and find a neater grille....

nat0286.jpg

Just dropped another Olds off at obnoxiousjrs.
He is going to be our "Olds Pig"
Thanks for all the help from the PTP,we loaded up Tiquers "A" Coupe too.
Such great fun

Kelly

Kanuck, is that 34 three window the one that has been in Campbell River for awhile? Looks like a very good project, and so does your 36. Nice cars!

SS34, I was told this 34Olds has been kicking around the Parksville area for a while and was got in some good old horse trading. Don't know a lot about it. Could there be more then one around? Not a very common body.
The 1936 has been stored locally since 1971 along with several other Oldsmobiles. It was driven up from California and still has its 1971 Gold and Black plate along with a couple of 1971 gas receipts from North Vancouver with the plate number. The fellow that drove it up passed away about 8 years ago and it went through 2 other hands before I got it. It is absolutely rust free and solid.

crap i know i forgot something i had too many beers in hand didn't have room for a camera. holy beers everywhere.

OK Aaron here is a pic of your new car to show everyone.
This is on our trip up to the land of PTP, in the pic you will notice they still have dirt roads up there.

Kelly

PGTrip001.jpg

Kanuck, there was a 34 Olds three window for sale in Campbell River several years ago. It was just a body, and the price was $5000. Don't know what happened to it - maybe somebody else can shed some light. Anybody from that area know the car?

If this is the one then $5000 grand was a bit much. Like I said before, no real rust, but a lot of pieces needed to make a full coupe, (fenders, running boards and frame). Still a lot of potential to make an interesting car for the right person. No time right now, but I was thinking of adding the body with an old late 60's race car frame I have and seeing what could be made.

HMMMM..............

THIS

feb08005.jpg

PLUS THIS

a003_23.jpg