I found you guys!

b-bob

Hey!, finally got through the regi.! Great to be back! :D:D Shortened the 'tag' abit. The 27 is long gone.

Thanx Doug, I have to get used to this new screen. I can be a slow learner, but i will get it in time. Heck, it took two days just to find it again.:cool:

Good deal Brian: glad yah got here ...I think this board will be a huge improvement over the old board..fatchuk

Brian,glad to see you made it to the new forum!!!I've been impressed!This is sooo much nicer!!!

Giday Brian, man you have had some changes all at once, a new home and now a new second home, good to see you made it here. I know where you are coming from with the new set up but we will get used to it.:)

Cheers John

How do you get those messages in the left lower corner? In the profile somehow?

In your profile area Brian, there is an area for "signature". Thats where you can put the message that shows up in the lower left.

Thanx John , i will check it out. I really didn't need to learn this all over again. I am sure this new site is better...it's just that i am half Irish......so it takes me a little longer to figure things out! Now where are the instruction sheets??:D

Hi Brian good to see you on here. I seen on the old forum that you has new place to be.. That is what I should do instead of paintin up this place but to lazy to move. Stayed to long in one place.

Hugh..................PTP

Hugh, we needs ta paint this here place too. Sad part is we just did all this stuff to the last place, but that's why we got a good buck for it.
And if i had your set up i would never want to move again. Or at least untill i couldn't do the work anymore.

Yes the other side of the fence does look greener all right. In our case it's the same white on both sides of the fence but the post's are startin to show through pretty good. Soon be able to work on my car. I am doing up left over jobs still from last year and doing some renovateing here cause it is way over due and just had to be done.
Hugh...........PTP

I want to try Techheads advice on posting pictures. Thanx in advance......

DSC00204.jpg

looks like it is going to work!!

Thank you techhead, i have learned something new today. I am also figuring out the icons and what makes everything work. Feeling better about this today, than yesterday!!