Super Run 2010 pics.

Boyd Who

This is just a teaser tonight. I shot about 250 pictures today and uploaded 10 of them. I'm heading back tomorrow for the last day of the event. I'll post the rest of my pics on this thread once I get back and sort through them all.

Met some really cool people yesterday and today at the show, including Scotty and PPrather (Phil) from this forum. Unfortunately this may be the last show for the Essex for awhile, the rear axle is starting to howl pretty good. One more trip and it gets put away until I can start the rebuild process.

8597.JPG

8605.JPG

8623.JPG

8638.JPG

8661.JPG

8678.JPG

8681.JPG

8741.JPG

8750.JPG

8835.JPG

Lotsa Saskatchewan cars there. Northside Street Rods out of Regina, Seen that Toronado around before too. Old guy that owns it bought it new, I think. He kinda looks like Lurch.

Thanks for the pictures, looks like a prefect setting, plenty of shade and trees for the kids to climb, great spot. Nice cars there as well, Phill sure gets around in their A good on him he is a nice guy or should I say they are a nice couple.

Thanks for sharing the pics with us less fortunate,, lol I would have liked to make it this year but previous commitments said otherwise:mad:

Bash

My pleasure, Bash!
It was cool to see Ralph Blackmore there with his yellow '37 Cabriolet. He let me ride in the backseat so I could take pictures on the cruise at the Banff Rod Run back in 1980. I was 17 years old at the time...he still remembered me. :)

My pleasure, Bash!
It was cool to see Ralph Blackmore there with his yellow '37 Cabriolet. He let me ride in the backseat so I could take pictures on the cruise at the Banff Rod Run back in 1980. I was 17 years old at the time...he still remembered me. :)

I am going to guess that would have been Ralph Blackwell and his yellow 37 cabriolet, that the plate says "not vw"? thats a pretty cool memory there Al. Ralph is a good $hit.:D I heard that there was a bit of a convoy from S'toon headed there but unfortunately I was not among them....:(

Bash