The shop truck

ledco

Well here she is ready for license plates this afternoon after some last minute loose ends are done.
IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

Con-Grats Nice Job!!

WOW :D Some diffent since I saw it last. Love the stance ( :rolleyes: too bad it's chev powered :rolleyes: yuk yuk yuk):Dlol:D Really looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. Too cool.!!! Enjoy!

Led: Lookin' Good!
You obviously had a much more productive winter than I did:)

James

WOW :D Some diffent since I saw it last. Love the stance ( :rolleyes: too bad it's chev powered :rolleyes: yuk yuk yuk):Dlol:D Really looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. Too cool.!!! Enjoy!

Hey Gary, thanks . Chev's the only thing I know about. Don't Ford motors turn backwards? lol

Led: Lookin' Good!
You obviously had a much more productive winter than I did:)

James

Thanks James. With out yours and some other's help I wouldn't be this close either. Sure do appreciate all the things that everyone did for me.

Led: All I did was make a few phone calls, and send several e-mails, SCOTTY & BOB.A did all the heavy lifting:)
Glad I could help out!

Cheers!
James

Thanks James. With out yours and some other's help I wouldn't be this close either. Sure do appreciate all the things that everyone did for me.

your truck looks great ....done just in time for the good weather, i hope!

Well that is one sweet lookin truck there ledco.Give ol hemiesex a call on some old signage.

Nice truck

Like the stance; what front end suspension are you using ?

What rim and tire size did you go with ?

I have a MII IFS in my '50.

Like the stance; what front end suspension are you using ?

What rim and tire size did you go with ?

I have a MII IFS in my '50.

It has a '70 Nova front clip and 15" wheels, 295's on the rear and 235's on the front