Davey Joe Roy

UGLEE 33

It hurts to have to tell you all this ,but Our great friend Davey passed away this morning. He was my friend,mentor ,and hotrod guru.
He will be sadley missed by all his Pals ,who he left a ever lasting impression on. He leaves a huge hole in our little community,with the passing of his humor,knowledge, and great freindship

Rest in peace, my little cornholer buddy:(
gone but never forgotten

Last edited:
I can't remember not having laughs around the car hobby with Davey.A person doesn't have many true friends in this world but I'm proud to have had Davey Roy as one of mine. Farewell buddy.

And, he had a great time with us garage hopping last thursday night !!
I talked to him the next day and he was pumped !!

I think he was waiting for cruising weather to start.............:(

Truly sad news.
Condolences to his family and peace of mind to all his friends for their loss.

Last edited:
WOW ..I don't know what to say....I am speechless... Prayers and condolences go out to his family.....R.I.P Davey Joe

dj

this a big loss for the ptp,s and rodders in general, first person that i met at the p.g. rodders,trates me like family right off.

Very sad to hear. Though I never had the pleasure of meeting him, he was one of the characters that drew me to this site. Condolences to his friends & loved ones.

Davey was one of my best friends.
Its a very sad day.

RIP my friend and fellow BLACKTOPPER, Dana

I just got back from Dave and Marion's.

Dave left us on his terms. He died peacefully in his sleep under his own roof.

He will always be my definition of what a friend is. He was my best friend. I could count on him unconditionally. I have a wealth of memories and I feel rich with them.

Sad news indeed. :(
My condolences go out to his family and friends, lord knows many of whom are on this site. His cander will be missed.

Frank

Very sad news.
Although I didn't know him personally he was a friend to everyone on the board. His wit and humor will be missed here.

Very Sad for sure, the world has lost a great man.

Thanks for the friendship Davey, he gave a lot of love to the world with all the help, knowledge and good times he gave to everyone and hence had a lot of friends. He is one of those guys you feel richer for having known him.

Rest in Peace my friend. We will miss you.

Thanks for the call Dana I do appreciate it, thank you.

I,too, am sorry to have to face this day. All our thoughts go to Marion and the kids and grandkids. Dave has left a hot rod legacy that I doubt will ever be filled in this area-he was that unique a guy.

The last time we spoke he mentioned that he wanted to start collecting some cool steering wheels for his wall and the 62 Impala wheel I had would look good along side the Olds wheel he got from Smithers.

A Hot Rodder to the end and a friend to all of us.....missing you already Dave.

Gerry and Ellen

I only met DJ once and he was a jewel right off the bat. There aren't enough people like him in the world. A true gentleman in our community. Condolences to the family and his 100s of close friends...........

Please keep us informed of any services

A Great Friend Ideed.

This is a sad day for all who new davey joe,we will all miss him .His memeory's will always be here.Condolences to Marion and family.Cam and loyola.

Definately a sad day indeed. Davey was truly one of a kind! His genorisity,
kindness,knowledge,and sense of humour will be sadly be missed by all that have had the honour(And I mean honour.) to have had their lives touched by him.
Yvonne and I would like to pass our condolences along to Marion ,the kids and the grandkids.He will be missed. Let us now of services.

Rest In Peace,Davey.